IS FALZ REALLY DATING DJ Cuppy - storileak

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday 20 November 2017

IS FALZ REALLY DATING DJ Cuppy


Falz and DJ Cuppy lighting up relationship rumours with a photo that went All Over, leaving many with the notion if there are dating  actually.

Is something going on between These 2 ?

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017, DJ Cuppy shared photos of her cowboy themed 25th birthday which had Aliko Dangote in attendance.
In one of the photos, she was with Nigerian rapper Falz. This picture had Cuppy and Falz looking into each other's eyes like lovers. A lot of chemistry was in that picture. 
Now this won't be anything but we stumbled on a video of Falz and DJ Cuppy at a recent party. Falz had his eyes all over the pretty DJ.
Now you tell us, is there something brewing with Falz and DJ Cuppy? It won't be a bad idea if the two link up.
It would be ideal for a relationship between the two. DJ Cuppy recently broke up with ex Nigerian international, Victor Anichebe and Falz just admitted that it has been a while he has seen ayone.
"It has been a while since I last saw somebody, but we are trying to change that"  Falz said during an exclusive interview with Pulse.

He also spoke about marriage during the interview, "When it comes to the issue of marriage you have to look at your surrounding and think about what you are getting into...its not something that you just jump into...i myself I don't feel that I am lonely, I have friends...I have a family that is there for me. It is not compulsory that I rush into marriage, I'm taking my time."

In an interview on Lagos radio, Beat FM, DJ Cuppy said her relationship with Victor Anichebe had to end due to the fact that they were regions apart, but this has not affected their friendship.

I literally do not have a boo. I and Victor are not together anymore. The picture I put up recently was a picture of us when we were together. We are still friends. People find it so weird.

"I feel like we just...He lives in China, I moved here. Time difference. It was really difficult. Anyone that knows footballers know that their schedules are crazy and my schedule is also crazy. So it was just difficult but he is such a great guy," she said.
Cuppy had to endure about two weeks of gossip concerning her relationship with Anichebe who now plays as a striker with Chinese second division side Beijing Enterprises.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here